|Registration Starts||Registration Ends||Tip|
On September of Every Year
On November of Every Year
Those included in this channel are the political prisoner, the political prisoner, and the Rafha detainees who were imprisoned, arrested or detained under the former Baath regime.
The student submits to the entity to which he is nominated the following documents:
The student’s admission will be canceled in the following cases:
First: General Conditions for Transfer
Second: Transfer Controls For compelling reasons
Priority shall be given to the transfer of students who have been exposed to the following cases, while adhering to the above-mentioned controls:
Third: Transferring students from government colleges to private colleges
A successful student from the first to second academic year only and who has not failed in the previous year or is currently enrolled is allowed to move from public universities, morning or evening, to the corresponding study and specialization in private universities and colleges.
Fourth: Controls for students' transfer to and from the universities of the Kurdistan region
Fifth: Regulations for hosting students
& nbsp; Sixth: Controls for transferring student study from morning to evening study
1. Acceptance in accordance with the programs and agreements in force with Arab and foreign countries (cultural exchange).
2. Acceptance of children and wives of diplomats working in Iraq.
3. Admission at own expense.
1. The student must have an Iraqi middle school certificate or its equivalent.
2. The certificate of the non-Iraqi student will be equalized by the Iraqi Ministry of Education / General Directorate of Evaluation and Examinations.
3. No more than three years have passed since the student’s graduation from preparatory studies for the two channels of cultural exchange and the sons and wives of diplomats working in Iraq, and no more than four years have passed since the student’s graduation for the student of special expenses for admission to the morning study, with the exception of those who are accepted in the study Evening.
4. The student must meet the minimum admission requirements for the college and university in which he wishes to study, according to the choices shown in the application form and according to the order of desires.
The minimum admission is as follows< /p>
* 91% for medical specialties.
* 81% for engineering specialties/medical health technologies.
* 51% for pure sciences.
> 27% of law/political science.
* 21% for other disciplines.
5. The same tuition fees are collected from students accepted on the morning private government education channel for students applying for admission on the private expense channel for the morning primary study mentioned in paragraph (3/first) above. As for those applying for evening studies, the same fees are collected from the evening study students. > p>
6. Those who are accepted into evening studies are excluded from the graduation year requirement.
7. Submission of a health certificate confirming that he is free of diseases, as well as his success in the medical examination according to the conditions for each study.
8. The student or the official entity nominated for him shall pay the annual registration fee at the beginning of each academic year in foreign currency or its equivalent in Iraqi dinars and according to what is agreed upon in the executive program between the two countries.