Establishing specialized centers, such as the dental implant center, the treatment center for congenital facial malformations, the orthodontic center, and other specialized centers.
Hosting specialists in all branches of dentistry from prestigious universities in the world; In order to raise the scientific level of students.
Providing free medical services to the community through participation in field practices, with a group of college teachers conducting some research that includes field examinations on oral and dental diseases that afflict Iraqi society and ways to prevent them.
Carrying out health awareness and prevention programs for school students; To reduce the phenomenon of tooth decay and gingivitis in this segment, with the publication of printed educational articles and posters.
Establishing a scientific day every year in which new research is presented to teachers, and all the latest developments in dental sciences in the world.
Contributing to community service by holding courses for different groups of society, especially those working in health institutions.
Issuing a periodical scientific journal.
Location: In the southeast of the site, opposite the pharmacy site (Building No. 1)
Area: 1767 square meters (equivalent to the area of a pharmacy building)
Number of floors: 3 floors in addition to the ground floor (and basement)
The ground, first and second floors contain:
11 laboratories with an area of 114 m2 with an office for each laboratory
2 classrooms, each of which can accommodate 210 students, with an area of 268 square meters
Research discussion room (Seminar) with an area of 64.5 m 2 on the second floor
Department Library (287 m2)
7 rooms for teachers on each floor
1. Establishing specialized centers, such as a dental implant center, a treatment center for congenital facial anomalies, an orthodontic center, and other specialized centers.
2. Hosting specialists in all branches of dentistry from prestigious universities in the world; In order to raise the scientific level of students.
3. Providing free medical services to the community by participating in field practices, with a group of college academics conducting research that includes field examinations on oral and dental diseases that affect Iraqi society and prevention methods.
4. Carrying out health awareness and preventive programs for school students; To reduce the phenomenon of tooth decay and gingivitis in this segment, with the publication of printed educational articles and posters.
5. Holding a scientific day every year in where new research is presented to academics, presenting latest developments in dental sciences in the world.
6. Contribute to community service by holding courses for different groups of society, especially those working in health institutions.
7. Publication of a periodical scientific journal.
The total area of the college is (9000) square meters. The college consists of five floors including four theaters designed with the latest engineering models that take into account the requirements of modern technologies in teaching to ensure the availability of an ideal learning environment for students. In addition to eleven laboratories equipped with the latest necessary laboratory equipment and materials. For practical application, the rules of safety and security were taken into account. It also contains a discussion hall for research (Seminar) and a library for specialized and supporting resources, in addition to that, offices for the teaching staff. The college offers social and prayer rooms for students to use.
|Anatomy of teeth|
|General Anatomy 2|
|Dental Industry 1|
|Human Physiology Science|
|Oral Surgery 1|
|Oral Surgery 3|
|9:00||General anatomy||human rights + Arabic||Medical physics||Medicinal chemistry||Calculators||Dental anatomy||English language and medical terminology||Mathematics and Statistics F1||Medical revival|
|9:00||Dental industry||life chemistry||Medical physiology||General histology||Microorganisms 2||General anatomy||Dental materials + mouth tissue|
|9:00||Dental treatment + pharmaceutical||Microbiology||Community dentistry||Dental ethics||Dental industry||General diseases||mouth surgery||Mouth X-ray|
|9:00||Oral diseases||Dental treatment||Dental industry||mouth surgery||Pediatric dentistry||General Medicine||General Surgery||periodontal disease||Dental industry||industrial pharmacy 1||orthodontics|
|9:00||mouth surgery||Medical physics||Oral medicine||Pediatric dentistry||Dental treatment||Preventive dentistry||periodontal disease||Industrial pharmacy 2 in 1||orthodontics|